About Little Treasures Nursery
Little Treasures Nursery was opened in Sankey Bridges, Warrington in January 2003. Little Treasures Nursery is and always has been a small independent family run business, allowing us to build relationships with all of our parents and children. Lisa, the owner, has worked in childcare for over 30 years and continued to keep up with the changes brought into the field by the Government and driven these along with the latest trends to maintain the high quality of care and education provided.
Little Treasures Nursery has many long standing and loyal staff members, many of which continuing their own personal development and gaining further and higher levels of qualifications. All of the staff are proud of the work they do and ensure the children thrive, achieve and enjoy their time at the nursery.
Children are encouraged to develop at their own pace. Base rooms are age appropriate and are designed to meet the developmental needs of children, stimulating their learning, independence and confidence.
Every child in our nursery is treated as an individual and the care we provide reflects this. Each child has a key worker who will liaise with you via daily reports and through speaking to you at the beginning and the end of each day.
- Speech and language interventions
- Each child has a key person
- Positive learning environment
- Learning through play
- Maths Challenges
OUR CORE VALUES
We Believe that
- Every child is a competent learner from birth, who can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
- Children learn to be strong and independent from a base of loving, secure relationships with both parents and key persons within our nursery.
- Environment plays a key part in supporting and extending children’s development and learning.