When the schools close, let us help to entertain your children through fun filled days at our holiday club. We can offer:
– A safe space for your child to hang out with their friends.
– Lots of fun activities based around your child’s interest.
– Healthy meals
– New opportunities, some of which your child may have never experienced
– A highly qualified and caring staff team.
– An affordable holiday club for all!
Our Holiday club runs in most of the school holidays and is available to children between the ages of 5 and 12 years.
Breakfast, snacks, lunch, a snack tea and fresh drinking water is provided.
Full Day 7.30am – 6pm
Half Day 7.30am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm
Activities are planned with the children around their interests and likes. A variety of activities are changed and provided daily but could include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Sports such as football and rounders
- Visits to the local community
- Gardening and growing
- Film club
- Health and fitness
- X box